The goal of romantic travel is to escape with the one you love and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Enjoy a necessary break from your everyday routines and go on an adventure with your significant other where you can really focus on quality time together. Getting away on a romantic holiday doesn’t need an excuse, but here are some events that can help to inspire one:
- A fairy-tale destination wedding
- Celebrating the start of your life together on an unforgettable honeymoon
- A milestone birthday
- Renewing your vows on a secluded beach
- A babymoon, before two of you become three or more!
- Celebrating an anniversary
Here are some of the most romantic things to do in places from all around the world:
- Watch the sunset over the brilliant blue Aegean Sea from your own private terrace in Santorini, Greece.
- Picture a day in Moritz, Switzerland skiing amongst snow-capped peaks and snuggling on a horse-drawn carriage ride along a frozen lake.
- The Maldives is the most romantic archipelago on earth. Stay in an overwater bungalow in the crystal-clear turquoise sea. Relax on the private white-sand beaches and feel like you and your partner are the only people in the world.
- Kauai, Hawaii is a favorite for couples who want to get away from crowds and enjoy secluded, beaches, hike through lush mountains and take a private dip in waterfalls.
- Feel amorous in Florence Italy, one of the most romantic cities in the world. Watch the sunset from Florence’s Piazzale Michelangelo after a day admiring frescos in one of the many museums and sipping Chianti in outdoor cafes.
- Paris, France is synonymous with romance, from sidewalk cafes perfect for getting cozy to some of the world’s most passionate art.
Are you ready to plan an intimate escape with the one you love? Contact me when you’re ready to start dreaming – I have plenty of ideas and can’t wait to help you plan a romantic getaway!